Cities of Palestine whose people have been displaced
- The city of Jaffa, located seven kilometers south of the mouth of the Auja River, and sixty kilometers northwest of Jerusalem,
- Jaffa is one of the oldest Palestinian coastal cities on the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Zionist entity occupied it in the year one thousand nine hundred and fifty, changed its name, and distorted its features.
At the time, it was inhabited by one hundred and twenty thousand Palestinians, of whom only four thousand remained after the displacement .
- Haifa is located northwest of occupied Palestine, on the northern slopes of Mount Carmel, and its bay overlooks the Mediterranean Sea.
- Before Israel occupied it, fifty thousand Arabs lived there, their number shrank to only three thousand after the occupation.
- The most important industries in Haifa are food processing, steel foundries, chemical production, cement, shipbuilding, and textiles.
- The city includes a steam-powered power plant. It is the first of its kind in occupied Palestine, as it dates back to the year one thousand nine hundred and thirty-four, and it has oil refineries dating back to the year one thousand nine hundred and thirty-nine, and it also has the only subway in occupied Palestine.
- The city of Beersheba, which is the capital of the Negev, is located in the south of Palestine in the northern Negev.
- It is bordered to the east by the Dead Sea, and to the west by the Mediterranean Sea. Its location is distinguished by its linking between the mountainous, desert and coastal plains.
- Beersheba city was occupied by Israel in the year one thousand nine hundred and forty-eight .
- Ashkelon (Al-Majdal) is located in the south of historic Palestine, on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, 13 km north of the border with the Gaza Strip.
- The city was ruled by: Canaanites, Palestinians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Hasmoneans, Romans, Persians, Arabs, and Crusaders, until its history and antiquities were destroyed by the Mamluks in 1270.
- The Zionist armed organizations demolished the city and displaced its approximately 11,000 residents in the May War of 1948. The total number of refugees from this city in 1996 was about 70,000. The occupation established the city of Ashkelon on its lands.