- The state of Libya is a country located in North Africa and is one of the Arabic countries.
- Libya is bordered by the Mediterranean on the northern side, the state of Egypt on the eastern side, Sudan on the southeast side, both Chad and Niger on the southern side, and the two states of Algeria and Tunisia on the western side
- The area of Libya is Approximately 1.8 million km², and it ranks fourth among the countries of the continent of Africa in terms of area
- In addition well is a ninth place among ten countries with the largest oil reserves in the world
Capital of Libya
- Tripoli is the capital of Libya. it is located in northwestern Libya along the Mediterranean coast, In addition, it is the largest city in the country and the main port. It is home to more than one million people out of a total population of more than 6.4 million people.
- Arabic is the official language, and Libyans speak different dialects, due to The expansion of the geographical area in the country.
The currency of Libya Arab country
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency reviews indicate that the most popular currency exchange rate for Libya Dinar is the USD to LYD rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD.
Climate of Libya
Libya’s climate is dominated by the hot arid Sahara, but it is moderated along the coastal littoral by the Mediterranean Sea.
The Saharan influence is stronger in summer. From October to March, prevailing westerly winds bring cyclonic storms and rains across northern Libya.
Tourism in Libya
- Leptis Magna is one of the most important Roman tourist attractions in Libya.
- It is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its design has been attributed to the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus. It should be noted that it was one of the most beautiful Roman cities,
- In addition, it is characterized by the presence of many landmarks overlooking the Mediterranean Sea that the visitor can visit and learn about.
The Acacus Mountains, or Tadrart Acacus, are one of the places designated on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
Red Castle Museum
The Red Castle Museum, also known as Assaraya Alhamra Museum or the Archaeological Museum of Tripoli, is an important museum that is located in a historic building in the city of Tripoli, Libya.
Read more about Arab Countries – Arab League – Famous Arab Cities – List of Arab Capitals