Do you love speed? Then Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is your next destination. You will enjoy the fastest ride that is worth the try. If you love adventures you must ride the highest-speed roller coaster, which is in Ferrari world Abu Dhabi. In addition, you will get a new different ride experience with different plays. Its building began on 3rd November 2007, and it was opened on 4th November 2010. We will tell you in this article everything you need to know about the Ferrari world.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi location
If you are wondering where is Ferrari world, you can follow the previous Ferrari world Abu Dhabi map to get the exact directions to reach your amazing destination.
Ferrari’s world address is Yas Island – Yas Leisure Dr – Yas Island – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
If you are planning a trip to Dubai you can pass by Ferrari world, from Dubai to Ferrari world distance is about 50 min only. So, you can enjoy both Dubai and Ferrari world adventures.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi opening hours
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi hours are from 12 PM till 8 PM. In addition, Ferrari world timings are every day of the week you enjoy a new adventure with the car races and roller coaster. Otherwise, you can contact them if you want any further details as the Ferrari world contact number is +971 600 511115.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets
There are three categories for Ferrari world Abu Dhabi ticket prices, their categories are:
General Admission tickets
With this type of ticket, you will enjoy a full day full of adventures, it will cost 310 AED. Besides, you can enjoy Yas Parks as below:
One day and 2 Parks cost 395 AED
2days and 2 Parks cost 435 AED
3 days and 3 parks cost 545 AED
There is also a family package for Ferrari world Abu Dhabi booking ticket special offer. So, you can enjoy many record-breaking rides and attractions which will be at a discounted price.
Annual Passes ticket
Silver Yas Parks Annual Pass costs 995 AED
You can get a 15% discount for Dining, Shopping, and Friends & Family tickets. And also you will get access to the 3 theme parks Ferrari World, Yas Water world, and Warner Bros World.
Gold Yas Parks Annual Pass costs 1095 AED
With the Gold tickets, you will enjoy the 3 parks as well Ferrari World, Yas Water world, and Warner Bros World with unlimited access. Besides, you will get more discount than on the silver ticket. You will get a 25% discount for Dining, Shopping, and Friends & Family tickets.
Diamond Yas Parks Annual Pass costs 2895 AED
It is worth its price as you have unlimited quick access to all rides and parks, which means you will enjoy every single minute. Don’t miss this chance and book your tickets. In addition to the discount which is 25% for all dining, shopping and friends and family tickets as well.
EXTRAS & GIFT VOUCHERS
Still, there are many offers that you can enjoy such as:
If you can’t wait and don’t want to waste your time in the queue waiting your turn for a ride. This is the best ticket you can add, so you will have the priority to access any ride without waiting for others. It costs only 150 AED.
You can also purchase Gift vouchers for your friends, family, and lovers, so they can enjoy many rides. You can get a ticket from 100 AED to 500 AED and gift it to whomever you want.
There are many offers that you can enjoy while booking the tickets, such as:
It includes three offers:
- The first offer is the Kids go free offer, with each adult booking online free kids can enter.
- The second offer is the tasty ticket; you will get a tasty redeemable meal voucher.
Hotels near Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
There are many Hotels close to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, so don’t worry as you will find a variety of hotels with different categories with lower and higher prices. The most famous hotels near it such as:
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel.
- Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi, Yas Island.
- The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton.
- Doubletree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences.
- W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island.
- Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island.
Best time to visit Ferrari World
The best time to visit Ferrari world is in the middle of the week as there are many staff not like on the weekend. Weekends are usually crowded, so try to avoid weekends. The middle of the summer season is the best weather to visit Ferrari world as the weather will be stable with no winds or rains that would ruin your journey. Try to choose the best time to get the best adventure that you will never forget.
Facts about Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- As per winged boots Magazine, Ferrari World houses the world’s fastest rollercoaster, Formula Rossa. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi roller coaster speed reaches heart-pounding speeds of 150mph in just 4.9 seconds.
- In addition, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi rides is 40 rides; you can break another record as you ride the Flying Acres rollercoaster with the tallest loop at a stomach-churning 63m up in the air.
- Ferrari World is divided into four unique zones, Italian Zone, Family Zone, Adventure Zone, and F1 Zone. Moreover, it is the world’s largest indoor theme park.
- Besides, the park hosts a range of themed seasonal events throughout the year, including ‘The Festival of Lights which is held in October. You can enjoy this festival while taking a rest from the rides.
In conclusion, it is worth the try as you will never regret visiting Ferrari world and riding the fastest roller coaster, and other amazing rides. You will also enjoy taking photos to memorize this astonishing trip which is full of energy and fun. Besides, it’s near Yas Island where you can continue your enjoyable journey with other Aqua park adventures.