Kuboos special Arab food
The Arab countries are characterized by the most delicious dishes and the most famous baked goods, in addition to the amazing desserts, however, Kuboos special Arab food.
Kuboos Arabic bread is one of the most famous types of bread due to its irresistible taste, and it can be made in any Arab house. It is made with wheat flour.
In addition, it is the most popular food in all Arab countries.
Kuboos is made of wheat, besides it is the main food that you can eat kuboos packet beside many famous Arab dishes.
It also has many benefits that we will tell you about in this article.
It is called by Arabs Khuboz, and it is also called Syrian bread.
Arabic kuboos pronunciation
Arabic Kuboos prinunciation in “Khuboz”
In the West, it is called pita or Pitta. Arabic bread is characterized by its flat, round, leavened shape, so sometimes it’s called flat bread or roti.
How to make kuboos special Arab food?
There are main steps to make Kuboos, but there is alittle difference between countries as you will find Saudi Kuboos and Irani Kuboos. However most of the following steps you can follow to make a dilisious Kuboos arabic bread.
First: kuboos ingredients:
- All purpose flour. (500 g)
- A cup of warm water. (250 g)
- a teaspoon of sugar. (5 g)
- Teaspoon salt. (5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of oil. (30 ml)
- Yeast Faure. (10 g)
Second: Special Arab food kuboos recipe:
- Mix the flour, salt, yeast, and sugar altogether.
- Gradually add warm water until the dough does not stick.
- Add oil to the ingredients and mix it for 10 minutes.
- Put the dough in a warm place until it ferments, and cover it well for 20 minutes.
- Put the dough in a warm place, cover, and leave it to ferment for 20 minutes.
- Then divide the dough into equal balls according to the number of bread required.
- Put a little flour under each ball to facilitate the rolling of the dough, then roll the dough in a round shape.
- Put it in a warm place again to ferment again for half an hour.
- Heat the frying pan.
- Put the round dough in the pan and reduce the heat a little.
- Leave it for 30 seconds until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip the bread on the other side until bubbles appear as well.
- Finally, serve it beside Arabic food.
Is Kuboos healthy?
Kuboos is healthy due to its
Bread is one of the most important foods that contain carbohydrates that provide the body with the energy it needs.
Bread helps nourish the body with vitamins, because it helps in building and strengthening the body.
It has many benefits for the human body as follows:
- Gives a feeling of satiety for a period of time.
- Helps in Maintaining the levels of cholesterol in the blood.
- Prevent colon cancer.
- The fibers are anti-inflammatory.
- Helps in Maintaining levels of sugar in the blood.
Benefits of Kuboos special Arab food
There are many health benefits of Kuboos, such as:
First: ease of digestion
It facilitates the digestion process because it contains useful fibers for that.
Second: strengthens the immune system
Its vitamins and fiber help strengthen the body’s immunity.
Third: protection from diseases
It prevents many diseases because it contains useful fibers and vitamins.
It helps you stay awake for a longer period because it contains large amounts of carbohydrates.
Fifth: maintains weight
As a result of its lack of fat, it does not increase body weight like other foods.
kuboos side dish special Arab food
You can eat Kuboos Arabic bread next to many meals, whether it is light meals such as cheese or fatty foods. Most of the arab countries eat kuboos packet beside many food types such as chicken shawarma or kebabs and grills in general, and you can also toast it next to many foods and you will enjoy a wonderful taste.
Finally, Arabic bread is one of the most important basic foods for the Arab citizen, as it is never indispensable. Because it is suitable for any meal, and it tastes great. Not only that, but it is light on the stomach and has many benefits for the body because it contains very useful nutrients.