Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai
- Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai is one of the tourist attractions that characterize the Emirate of Dubai.
- It is one of the largest artificial islands in the world
- During the flight to Dubai, before landing the plane, you will see one of the wonders of Dubai!!
- Palm Jumeirah Island is a symbol of creativity.
- They had built this huge island using sand and rocks.
- Palm Jumeirah is the largest artificial island.
- It also contains many entertainment venues.
- Dubai allows a permanent visa to reside in it for those who buy a residential unit on this island, as its cost is about one billion dollars, and the price of a villa in it, is about 1.3 million dollars, and it also contains many hotels, sports clubs, high-end villas, and many others.
Where is Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai?
The location of Palm Jumeirah island is on the shores of the Emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
The reason for its name is Palm Jumeirah Island
This name, due to its external shape, as its design is in the shape of a large palm tree.
Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai
This island contains three main islands, which are:
First Palm Deira:
- This island is the largest of the three islands, located far from the Deira coast in Dubai
- It covers an area of about 14 km in length and 8.5 km in width.
- It contains many aspects of entertainment such as hotels, clubs, shopping centers, marinas, and about 8000 villas and houses residential.
Second Palm Jumeirah:
- The island is the ideal place for a comfortable place to spend an enjoyable time.
- In addition, it contains many high-end residential apartments.
Third Palm Jebel Ali Island:
It is larger than Palm Jumeirah, and it is a unique place to enjoy and spend a beautiful time.
It contains many water games.
Tourist attractions on Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai
It contains many beautiful and varied attractions, including:
First Atlantis Hotel
- It was opened with a very huge party in 2008.
- Its cost was estimated at about $ 20 million.
- The hotel is located on Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai, moreover, it is one of the largest hotels in Dubai.
- It consists of two towers connected to each other by a bridge, as a result, it can be accessed by an underwater glass bridge.
- The Atlantis Hotel is only one of the finest hotels in the world with 8 stars
- In addition, it has 1,539 rooms, 27 health clubs, and a water park that can accommodate more than 5 thousand visitors per day,
- Moreover, the complete life of various marine animals and fish, as can be seen through underwater glass tunnels.
Second Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab is located in the Jumeirah area in Dubai.
- It is one of the finest hotels in the world because as well as it competes in its height with the highest international buildings.
- In addition that the design of this tower distinguishes it as a form of a sail, which gave it a wonderful and distinctive view, and a charming and beautiful view at night that the eyes cannot forget.
Third Dubai Zoo
It is located on the island of Jumeirah.
It is one of the oldest parks in the city of Dubai so it is an area that attracts tourists very much because it contains many rare species of wild and marine animals.
In conclusion, Dubai has many attractive places, Palm Jumeirah island is one of the best tourist places that tourists visit from all over the world.